Hello!
Today is Sunday! I love Sundays! Haha. So I went to church. Worship was so nice. I cried. Sigh. I sin everyday. So sad. The world is so full of sin. Okay, enough of the sin talk. Dunno why I brought that up either! Random. Okay so I talked a lot during sermon today. I dunno why but today I talked so much! Couldn't control myself. Sorry Danielle! She told me to hush up two times! Haha. So anyways this week is gonna be a crucial week of practicing piano. Did I spell crucial correctly? :) Okay, that's because I'm gonna have my piano exam on the 10th of June!!! Sigh it's coming so fast and I'm not that prepared! I'm panicking now. I didn't practice yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, I went to Pavillion yesterday. Yes again. And guess what? I finally owe two XIXILI bra. So happy! Hahahaha. I know I'm grossing you out but I just have to say it. Lol. Finally okay! My mummy and sister has two too. LOL! I'm sorry. So anyways in church, Florence snapped a couple of pictures of me. So check it out. And OH! I'm going to Danielle's house this Thursday! I can't wait. By Thursday, my piano exam would be over so it's..., PAAARRRRTTTTTAAAAYYYY TIME! Ahahaha. Oh and after my piano exam, I'll be renewing my passport because I'll be going to China. AND IT CLASHES WITH YC CAMP!!!!!!!!!! SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB. This is my second time missing camp!!!! Ugh, my dad la, he booked and paid the tickets already so we can't do anything. SO SADDDD I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GO CAMP. SIGH SIGH SIGH. What a bummer! Dang it! Oklah, no use fussing. Pictures;

No comments:
Post a Comment