Monday, June 29, 2009
Bored
I'm feeling really bored now. I hate feeling bored and restless. My contacts are so dry. I wanna take them off but I can't. I don't have the solution now!! Saw Stefanie yesterday. She came back from Indonesia. Was so surprised because I totally forgotten that she was coming back. So when I saw her I was like, you know, the shock expression face la. Haha. And Isabelle asked me why I did that. So funny. Steff's gonna be in China for a week. After she comes back, we'll probably hang. Zoe Tai's back too! :D Lol. Oh and I passed my H&G with 92%. So happy! Thought I was gonna fail! :P I'm bored of my blog skin but at the same time I don't really want to change it cause I think it looks nice? Hmmm;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment