I was chatting with my teacher just now,
and my teacher said someting nice.
so i was like awwwww!
and nat was beside me and she asked me to say,
"love you teacher!"
so i said it and my teacher replied me with a
"heheheehe"
so emberrassing!
I won't listen to what nat tells me to say anymore!
haha.
Michael Jackson died today or isit yesterday?..
The white-black dude.
Condolences to his family.
I don't really care though.
Heee.
Watching The Biggest Loser now.
Do you guys watch it?
Man, those people are HUGE!!!
And those who are thin like stick who thinks you're fat and wants to go on a diet,
well THINK AGAIN.
Those people are only qualified as FAT. Lol.
Rewards day was yesterday.
Went to Carrefour.
Ate McD's.
I wanna eat McD's now!!!!!!
The day before yesterday,
Melvyn said something so funny.
Melvyn is 7 years old and he's a "special" kid.
Yeah and Zam Peng was asking Melvyn to give him a hug.
and Melvyn didn't want to.
Zam Peng asked why and Melvyn said,
"BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SMELLY!"
I laughed so loud.
And then Melvyn came and hugged me straight away.
I said, "See! I'm not smelly!"
LOL!
Got my colour contact lens today.
So happy!
Thanks Jessie.
Selena called me the day before yesterday to chat.
She was bored!!! :P
I'm chatting with RJ now,
and he's going off for dinner and so should I!
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment