Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bla Bla Blah.

Maybe I'm just not old enough for all the gooey gooey things.
I just can't stand seeing people kissing infront of MY eyes.
As in like, if I see it on TV it's okay la.
I still can stand it.
But when a couple is doing it..
It's just UGH la.
Maybe cause it's not happening to me.
It just is so disgusting la, I tell you.
AHHH, whatever lah.


So anyways, went to Ben's house yesterday cause Hans asked my sis to go.
So because Nat wants to go, I had to go also la.
BECAUSE, my sis told my mom that it was a "CNY gathering"...
Uh-huh. But it WASN'T.
It was just an excuse to go Ben's house lah.
You know lah, if you love someone, you'll do anything to be with him/her right?
And I tell you, Ben and Hans were great actors weihh.
I mean like really GREAT actors weihh! Ahah.
It was just so funny la, I tell you.
Ben told my mom that his parents were out cause they were getting food for us and he said that more people were coming and bla bla blah lah.
So Hans rand the doorbell and Ben opened the door for him..

And they were like.. :

Benn: Hans! You look exhausted, do you want a drink?
Did you skate here all the way?
Hans: Hey, yeah. Thanks. I want a drink.
(Something like that la. Can't remember all)

And I was like laughing all the way. It was hilarious.
They were acting so concern and nice. Lol.
So after my mom left..
Ben was like, Just so you know, my parents are not coming back.
Ahahah.
So we just watch movies lah.
It was really boring for me cause of some reasons lah.
Oh wells, I don't care lah.


My dad picked us up at around 6pm++ I think.
After that we went to eat dinner with Pastor Ronnie and Aunt Susan.
Who is our home cell leader.
We went home at around 8.30pm.


Well, that's about it.
I'm using the laptop now and I can't post any pictures up cause all the pictures are in the computer. So yeah.



XXX, Taniaaa (:

No comments: