Sunday, February 24, 2008

Homeeeee Aloneeeee, YOOOOO! :D

Okay.. First of all, I'm really FRUSTRATED.
Wanna know why?..
It's because of the STUPID DANG computer's mouse or courser or whatever you call it or however you spell it.
The computer's mouse/courser or whatever is not working and that's why I can't use the computer. I only can use the laptop.
I know, you're thinking, "Can use the laptop good already. What for wanna complain?.."
BECAUSE..

THE PICTURES ARE ALL STORED IN THE COMPUTER AND I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PICURES BECAUSE THE STUPID MOUSE IS NOT WORKING.

-.-"""""""" =.=lllllllllllllllllllllll
SWT SWT SWT!

I don't even know why the heck am I pissed cause of a mouse.

I think I'm really weird..

OKAY, WHATEVERRRRRR!

SO ANYWAYS,......


I'm alone now at home cause my dad is working, sis in the PAD practice, mum and amaris went to eat dinner with one of my mum's friend lah.
Know why I didn't follow my mum?..
Cause Teacher Mag asked me to do my Lifepac test tomorrow.
So I had to beg my mum to let me stay back to study.
I'm a good girl huh? :P :P :P
But!
I'm a naughty girl now cause I'm online and I'm blogging.
Heheheheheheeeeeeeee..

I'm sorry mummy.
Actually I didn't want to go online.
I wanted to study the whole night.
I'm serious.
But TEMPTATION came to me so I had no choice lorrr..
And I also thought that I can study in school tomorrow so..
I just took the laptop and..

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm online now and I'm blogging when I'm suppose to study.
I'm sorry lahhhh.. It's like friggin' boring when you're alone at home all by yourself.
Cause you see, it's always my sister and I at home.
But this time is different so BOREDOM comes to me just like that lorr..
I'm sorry.

So now, I'm going OFF now..


TO STUDY! OH YES, TO STUDY.
AND YES, I'M GOING TO.
RIGHT NOW.

I promiseeeeeee! ;P


TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TTFN!!!!!!!!!

TA TA FOR NOWWWW!

ahahah. (;



Ps: I'm hungry. I haven't eaten my dinner yet. I was suppose to cook dinner for myself but the gas is not working.. So I can't cook and I'm hungry. I'm waiting for my mum to come back and give me food.

SEE YAAAAAAAAA! :D

No comments: