Sunday, February 10, 2008

Damnn.

1. All I gotta say is damnnn.
2. I'm just so damn pissed right now lah. -.-
3. My family had a huge/major fight this early morning cause of the damn tooting SATAN lah.
4. SATAN, TOOT OFF MAN!
5. YOU have NO damn right to take away the peace in my family.
6. It's just damn tooting unfair.
7. How can this be so dammmmy? =.=
8. Ugh. Damn.
9. Damn again. -.-
10. Damn once AGAIN.
11. Some times I DO wish, wishes will come true when I know it'll never happen.
12. This is just damn stupid la.
13. I dunno what damn am I talking about.
14. So I'm gonna damn stop talking whatever damn I'm talking about.
15. And I'll damn post up some pictures.


I'm really sorry for all the damns. =X
Forgive me. =/
Lord, forgive me too.
But I just have to say it.
I'm sorry once again.

Okay, I'll just stop whatever I'm typing now..
cause it doesn't makes sense.
Anyways here are a few pictures.
I too lazy to post so many pictures.
I still want the bowling pictures though.

OKAY, I SHALL STOP NOW.
Enjoy.

BTW, here are some pics that my sis took while we were walking.
And yup, it's our shadow.



I was taking something out from my bag. Ahah.


Yup, that's my shadow (:

............................................................................................................................

Okay, Let's Make This Clear. This Picture Is Just For Laughs Kay.

I don't dress like this. I was too free and I was bored. So I took out a shorts and I wore it to see how I looked. So Nat took a picture of me. And YES, I look REALLY stupid, funny, hideous, and err.. errr.. the line goes on lah.

Actually, I don't know why I'm posting this picture.

OH WELLS, it's only for laughs ;)

And BTW, I was suppose to wear this on the first day of CNY but I changed my mind cause it was too small and was too tight. So yeah. I wore something else. ;D



WHATEVERRRR. Lol.


My lips are sealed. (;

My cousin, Paul, was too engrossed with my sis' phone. Ahhaa.

I'm sorry Paul, I had to post this. Ahaa.

I wasn't aware that my sis was taking this pic.

So it's a candid shot right? Lol.

I think this is the nicest candid shot from her. Thanks Jie. Ahaha. =D

No comments: