Arghh, I'm just so damn bored right now lah. -.-
I have completely no idea what to wear tomorrow during CNY. -.- And it's the first day of CNY.
Sighh, I'll just wear whatever my parents approve lah. Lol.
..................................
So anyways, Yesterday after school, my sis and I went to CarreFour (however you spell it) in Sri Petaling to meet up with Ben, Hans and Serena. We were going to bowl.
Hans said that he didn't want to come cause someone pissed him off or something like that.
Hans came. He was lying. =.=
After bowling we went to McD.
My mom came to pick Nat and I.
Ben and Hans didn't really have transport home. I think.
Ben said he was gonna walk back home.
Hans said he was gonna take a cab home.
So in the end, my mom fetched both of them back. Hah.
Btw,.. I'm too lazy to type ALL that happened yesterday lah. I think my sis will lah.
Go check out her blog.
And BTW,
I don't have any pictures Serena and Ben took when we were bowling.
Anyways, here are three pictures I took in my phone last year.
What do you think? o.O
XoXo.




No comments:
Post a Comment