Monday, February 25, 2008

It was way 2 years back okay! Ahah.

Okay, since the pictures are all stored in the computer, I have no NEW pictures but OLD pictures which are in the laptop. Ahah. And the pictures are like 2 years back okay!! AND we were not GOOD posers. But we were BAD posers. And most of the pictures are weird except for this. The one right down here. That's why it's the first picture. Ahah.

ENJOY! :D



SMILEEEEEE! :D I love this pic. :)


.... Dot.


Ahhhhh, speechless.. -.- I'm not sure what I'm actually doing. Ahaa.


Errr, owhkayyy. =.=


Another swt look. -.-




I think I was half way laughing. Lol. But what is that hand doing there?
Wait, was I posing? o.O I think so. How stupid. Lol.




OMGGG...

OMGGGGG!

I look so funny. Lol.


What?!



How weird.. o.O

=.=

..............................................................................................................................


This is the FIRST time I cut my hair SHORT.
It was a Sunday. And my sis just snap a pic of me.
It's last years pic.




When I had long hair. I look really weird in here.

Posing lah. Wasn't that good in posing last last year. Ahah.

FUIYOHHHHH. Lololol.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
HOW WEIRD!!!

No comments: