Tuesday, December 1, 2009
:)
Hello people. My little sista has gone for camp today. She'll be gone for 5 days. Should I be sad? To be honest, I'm not lorr :P Ahah. But damn! Petrina's in camp as a helper. I'M SO FRIKKIN JEALOUS!!!!! Sheessssshhhhhhhhh! I should have filled up the form to be a helper. BEING A HELPER IN CHILDREN'S CAMP IS VERY FUN YOU KNOOOOOW!!!! RIGHT KIM?!!! :P Hahahaha. So sad. I'll be studying and she's in camp having fun! Hahahah. Sigh, having bio test tomorrow. WHY WHY OH WHY?! Had econs test yesterday and math test today. I'm DEFINITELY failing econs test. I'm like 100% sure of that. I didn't know like mostly all the answers for the questions. what the heck. my colour contacts haven't arrived yet. WHYYYYYY?!!!!!!! It's so frustrating to come back home and wait for the post man to arrive and he never shows up. It's like the carpenter song: "STOP OH YES WAIT A MINUTE MISTER POST MAN. WAIIIT... etc" HAHAHAHAHA. Oh! Im like OBSSESED WITH THE SONG FIREFLIES BY OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!! WHenever it comes up on the radio, I'll like scream my head off, well not literally my head off, but i'll scream la and clap my hands. Ahah. THAT'S HOW much I loveee loveeee LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that song. THANK YOU PETRINA for telling me bout that song. Hahaha. Sigh. The comp's key board's space bar is still spoiled. So that's why I'm using the laptop and that's why I don't have any pics to post up. Cause I usually upload it on the comp. Oh and going ice skating with mahhh mates on the 13thhhhhH! SOOO PYSCHED! Can't waaaaiiit! I hope Rachel's mama will allow me to sleepover her house on the 12th. I asked Rach to be good to her mama so that she'll allow so she better be:P Hahaha. Miss you la Rachhieee:D ... Daddy's coming back from Australia today. And he'll be flying off to Japan on the... i don't know. THEN WE'LL BE OFF TO CHINA ON THE 14th!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY CAN'T WAIT. My hols starts on th 12th. SUCKS like shit I knowwww! But what to doooooooo!... Haha. I'm missing Danielle's sleepover this Wednesday because of SCHOOOOOOL. SO SAD. I hope you guys have a lousy time!! :P Hahahaha kid kid. Oooh going bowling this Thursday. But Petrina won't be coming because she's in CAMP. Sigh. I'm so sad. Man, I'm a sad sad kid. It's true! So Rach, make me happy by telling me that I'll be able to sleepover your house on the 12th! :DDDDD Heheheheee:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment