Hello people. No I'm not dead. And the blog is alive, againhhh! Hahaha. YES I KNOW I said I will update, but I didn't. For like so long. Soooooh, SOOO SORRY. Hahah. Forgive me! So okay. I WILL TRY to update regularly. I WILL TRY. Hahaha. But yeah, seriously I will try. Hahahah okok! Anyways, yeah I'm back from China. CHINA WAS FRIKKIN COLD. My face were peeling like crazy and I looked like I had a frikkin disgusting disease. Well, to me la. Hahaha. I had rashes on ma body. And it stinged and hurt a lot when I bathe. Cause the bath water is hot right, and when it touches my skin, it's VERY PAINFUL :( Ok anyways, I'm really glad to be back. BECAUSE MY FACE IS BACK TO NORMAL AGAIIINNNNHHHHH! SOOO HAPPY. Heheheehee. But that's not the only reason la, in China I forgotten to bring my body wash SO I HAD TO USE THE HOTEL'S ONE. I dunno what the heck they put inside. So I felt dirty in China la. IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. Don't really know how to explain it here. Ahhah. Anyways China was really tiring. We went to different cities like everyday. But stayed in Shanghai and HangZhou for two nights. That wasn't too tiring. So it's like we stayed in five hotels. I think? Yeah we went to: Heng Tian, Su Zhou, Nan Jin, Wu Zhen, Shanghai and Hangzhou. I think? Bought so many jeans! Crazy. But I bought so FEW tops. :( :( :( Hahaha. ok anyways enough bout China. Going Hong Kong or Goldcoast next year! YAYYYYYY! But not confirm yet la. Ok ANYWAYS! (again) So I went ice skating last Sunday with mah SS' mates. Dominic and Shawn didnt join us cause they went to watch Couples Retreat -.-llll Haha anyways. -Right now I'm uploading the OVERDUED bowling pics On Facebook. SORREEEHHH! Hahah. Apparently I'm not allowed to post the pics of China cause Natallie Ng wants to post it first. Fineeee:P Okay, pictures : (Little of China and little of skating. Opps, I mean a few.)


Sorraaahh, haven't changed my lens yet, so the specs still has that sticker. Haha. Bought the specs for 198 yuan. Isit cheap?? Or expensive? Idk. I regret buying in China when there's like SALES in every spec shops. :( :( :( But WHAT TO DO.



AS YOU CAN SEE, I'm typing with SPACE, so yeah, SPACEBAR is WORKING!! :D Thank GOOODDD.
Till thennnn! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment