Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We're in 2009, for crying out loud!

Yesterday night, we went to some Kajang restaurant to have dinner with my relatives. On the way there, my dad was like, Tania, _____ told me that you post some pics on Facebook that you weren't suppose to post. And my mom was like you're not suppose to post sexy, "hiao" pics on facebook. It's on internet and everyone can see, and what happens if, BLAH BLAH BLAH YADA YADA YADA.

SERIOUSLY.

WHAT SEXY HIAO PICS DO I HAVE???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU tell me la. If my aunt told my dad bout the poser pics,

OH COME ON AUNTY.
GROW UP. WE'RE IN 2009, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
And I'm a poser, SOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTT????
I want to post up pics on facebook, that's my problem right.
NOT YOURS.
I don't know HTF my aunty even saw those pics, she's not even my damn friend.
Unless it's my STUPID BRAINLESS cousin.
Sheesh.
This is WHY I don't accept auntys on FB.

You think I'm sexy, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

So we fought and argued in the car. And I was like shouting and defending myself and my parents got so mad at me. HELLO. I didn't do anything wrong. It's not like a post up NUDE pics of myself, it's not like I showed my breast or whatever, right?

Ugh, piss off man.

No comments: