I just finished eating lunch. Yesh, I had a late lunch. Okay so, I went to the library. Saw Iris there. O.O And then.. I came back home. Stefanie's back! Happy happy joy joy. We should be going out on Wednesday. Thank GOD. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be going out, and if I don't go out, I'll be dying of boredom. But then again, maybe I won't cause I have books to make me happy. Thank God for books! :D People should learn how to APPRECIATE books:P WHO'S WITH ME????!!
I wish I would get a boyfriend like Gu Jun Pyo or Edward Cullen, sighhhhhhh. But then again, maybe I won't. Guys like this DON'T exist, right?
I have Thanksgiving practice tomorrow in church. Sheesh.
I'm uploading China pics on FB now. and it's taking SO LONG.
AND GAWD, WHEN IS MY CONTACTS ARRIVING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD???!?!?!!!!
This is so frikkin frustrating and annoying. I think I'm gonna turn into a werewolf soon. Hahaha ???
Sigh. I'm very bored and restless la. I WANNA GO OUT. SHOPPING. But I'm banned from shopping, well for now. But I don't think I'm gonna obey that rule:P Lol. Apparently my mom opened my cupboard yesterday and said that I have have TO MANY CLOTHES AND THAT I SHOULD STOP BUYING CLOTHES. T.T She said that I waste money the most in the family on unnecessary stuff. -.- yeh right! .. Actually, that's true. Heheee. I keep buying magazines, shoes, nail polish, accesorries and clothes. I CAN'T STOP. Serious I can't. Sheesh. I know money don't come in easy but I CAN'T HELP IT OK.
WHEN IS MY CONTACTS ARRIVING YOU ... ????!!!!!!!!! -.-
Sheesh, yes that's right, I'm darn pissed at you for frequently DELAYING IT. Christmas presentation, my ass.
I DON'T WANT HOLIDAYS TO END. It's TOO short. I only had 2 weeks of hols ok!
My right eye's power had increased by 100!!! WHY OH WHY?!?!?! D: D: D: I'm so sad! :(
Thank God I'm going out on Wednesday. I need to distress.


No comments:
Post a Comment