
On the 24th, my sisters and I went to my uncle's church to perform 2 songs. Nat was on piano and vocals. Amaris was on vocals and me on da violin. So the whole night went well. Came back at around 12am plus. Went to church the next day, which was the 25th, which is yesterday. Haha. So okay. Service starts at 9am but we reached church at about 8.15am. and it was ALREADY PACKED. Wow. Partly because there was only one service. Lol. So yeah. Service was good. So yeah, went to my cousin's house after church. I kept thinking yesterday was Sunday! Ok anyways, yeah was suppose to go to Times Square yesterday with my aunt, uncle and cousins but we changed plans. I was so sadddd! I was so looking forward to shopppppp! :( Sigh. But it's alright la. Lol. So yeah, my uncle decided that he wanted to go Kuala Selangor to have lunch there to eat in the seafood restaurant. I don't know what the name was. But yeah, we ate lunch there. So after lunch, my mum went to buy fish. Gawd, the fish was BIG! The fish was like 52 bucks. O.O So after that, we went to the mountain. But there was nothing much to see. So after that, we went back home. It tooks us one hour to get back home. ...
Sigh, I'm bored.
Going for a wedding dinner later. I still don't know what to wearrrrrr!!
Ok buh-bye!!
(Christmas pics are on facebook! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment